Eye-Hye SmartLevel Boiler Level Indicator
HOME / PRODUCTS / CLARK-RELIANCE / LIQUID LEVEL / Eye-Hye SmartLevel Boiler Level
CLARK-RELIANCE® EYE-HYE® SMARTLEVEL™REMOTE BOILER LEVEL INDICATION SYSTEM
SYSTEM INTELLIGENCE FOR SMARTER PLANT MANAGEMENT
The Clark Reliance® Eye-Hye® SmartLevel™ is designed for accurate and dependable remote indication of boiler drum water levels. System intelligence distinguishes dirty probes from probes that need to be replaced, eliminating the need for frequent blowdowns. By notifying operators that the probes need to be cleaned, the system helps provide reliable, accurate boiler water level. Safety is enhanced and turbine & generation efficiency are optimized. The remote LED indicator provides visual system status up to a mile away. Red lights indicate steam levels, green lights for water levels, and white lights indicate normal water levels per your specifications. Blue lights alert you that a blowdown is required and the corresponding control unit module specifies which probes are in need of attention.
- Multiple brilliant LEDs provide a wide viewing range for the operator to easily observe levels in the control area. Blowdown and system status indications keep operators informed and can help provide the most reliable, accurate boiler water level.
- Reliable indication promotes operational safety
LONGER PROBE AND VALVE LIFE
- Blowdowns are performed less frequently, reducing wear.
SAFER AND EASIER MAINTENANCE
- Operator exposure to hazardous areas is minimized eliminating unnecessary “nuisance” repair trips
- The control unit’s individual modules are self-diagnostic, and work independently of each other to monitor steam & water levels and probe condition.
- Constant status report of all level detection modules to simplify repairs
- Multiple remote monitors for easy monitoring and increased safety
- Blowdown indication light
- Individual probe modules for each level detected
- Conductivity probes to suit your specific application needs
- Indicator cycles with controller for continuous fail safe communication
- Self-diagnostics probes