Oil States Piper Valve Series PB Check Valves
HOME / PRODUCTS / OIL STATES PIPER VALVE / MANIFOLD VALVES / PB CHECK VALVES
OIL STATES™ PIPER VALVE SERIES PB COMPACT CHECK VALVES
POSITIVE BACKFLOW PREVENTION
LCM stocks Oil States™ Piper Valve Series PB Check Valves that are engineered and manufactured for compact size and optimum-flow performance. Economical and field repairable, the Series PB Check Valve is a true performer, offering system-wide positive backflow protection. Piper’s unique Optimum-Flow Technology uses maximum-flow bore sizes that correspond to inside diameters of ASTM A106 Grade B pipe which reduces or completely eliminates transition areas, thereby minimizing system friction pressure loss.
Take a look at the companion Series PB ball valve, or build your own modular manifold with Series PB manifold components.
FLAPPER TYPE DISC DESIGN
- The Series PB check valve design utilizes a flapper type disc to provide for a full open flow path and is fully piggable
BALL-CHECK VALVE COMBINATION ASSEMBLIES
- These assemblies offer the shortest overall length available for maximum space savings. For even greater space and weight savings, smaller size check valves can be bolted directly to ball valve body.
- Fire-Safe design is accomplished utilizing metal-to-metal secondary sealing in critical areas.
SWIVEL FLANGE CONNECTIONS
- These connections offer the benefit of fast, easy installation or removal of all Series PB valves.
VERSATILE END CONNECTIONS
- Piper’s built-in flange design offers the benefit of more connection options including Fitting Connections, Direct Bolted or Piper’s easy-to-install Swivel Flange Connection.
- Body style provides short end-to-end dimension and is easily removed from service for repair.