OIL STATES™ PIPER VALVE SERIES PB MANIFOLD COMPONENTS
COMPONENTS FOR A COMPLETE MODULAR MANIFOLD SYSTEM
LCM stocks a variety of Oil States™ Piper Valve Series PB Manifold Components to assemble any manifold design. Series PB components are useful where material construction makes welding difficult, or for installations on producing locations where welding is prohibited. All manifold components are designed with the same Piper Optimum-Flow Technology as the Series PB Ball & Check valves for optimal system performance.
WELD-FREE MANIFOLD CONSTRUCTION
- As an option to welded manifolds, series PB components offer weld-free manifold construction where material construction makes welding difficult, or where welding is prohibited.
SERIES PB SYSTEM FITTINGS
- Tees, Crosses, Elbows, Swivel Flange Tubes, Adapter Nipples, Adapter Flanges and Hub Connections.
BUILT FOR VERSATILITY
- The versatility of Piper’s Swivel Flange Connection results in lower cost for manufacturing and the end user.
PIPER’S SWIVEL FLANGE CONNECTION
- Most Piper Series PB valves and block fittings utilize swivel flange and half-ring connections. A convenient feature of the Series PB manifold system, this connection consists of the swivel flange, a nipple (or tube) with a half-ring groove, and two half-rings. The nipple-end can be a weld-end, male-threaded, hub-type, or other possible end configuration including a second half-ring groove to connect another swivel flange.
SWIVEL FLANGE DESIGN BENEFITS
- Faster, easier installations
- Minimal line spread facilitates easy installation and removal of valves
- Unlimited end connection options
- Ends match bore sizes to maximize Piper’s Optimum-Flow Technology