JERGUSON® SERIES 147 INTEGRAL BONNET GAGE VALVE
OFFSET PATTERN GAGE VALVE WITH UNION GAGE CONNECTION
LCM Industries stocks Jerguson® Gage Valves for reflex or transparent flat glass liquid level gages. Designed with stainless steel safety shut-off ballchecks.
Jerguson® Series 147 gage valves provide long trouble-free service at an economical cost. Their design incorporates such quality features as stainless steel stems and ballchecks. A comprehensive selection of connections provides the versatility required to conform to most piping requirements. Optional features permit a high degree of customization to meet very specific demands. For NACE or API compliance, try the Jerguson® series 364 metal seated safety ballcheck gage valves.
- All Series 147 valves are equipped with stainless steel ballchecks upstream from the seats which instantaneously shut-off flow of fluid in case of gage failure. The ball may be omitted on request.
- The bonnet screws directly onto the outside of the forged body. The inner area bears on the packing gland.
UNION TANK CONNECTION
- Series 147 valves are equipped with union tank connections which permit simple installation and easy access to the ballcheck. A spring clip secures the ballcheck in place so that it does not fall out when the union tank connection is removed.
UNION GAGE CONNECTION
- Series 147 gage valves are furnished with a union gage connection which allows a top and bottom connected gage to be turned to any desired angle for convenient visibility. It also makes possible removal of the gage without removing the valves or draining the liquid from the vessel – a feature which saves time when the gages must be cleaned or maintained.
- Series 147 valve bodies are designed so that the gage connections are offset 7/8″ from the centerline of the vessel connections. By removing the vent or drain plug, the interior of a top and bottom connected gage may be swabbed without disassembly.