FARRIS™ SERIES 1890/1896M PRESSURE RELIEF VALVES
AIR, STEAM AND WATER SERVICE
LCM Industries represents and stocks the Farris™ Series 1890/1896M pressure relief valves. The Series 1890/1896M PRV is designed for air, steam and water service. Designed, built and tested for system safety protection and critical service applications.
Contact your LCM Industries sales representative for more information.
- Full bore nozzle design
- Optional packed test lever
- Steam Boilers, Air Compressors, Dryers, Receivers, Pressure Vessels, Piping Systems, Accumulators, Reducing Stations, Inter/After Coolers, Cooking Equipment, Autoclaves, Sterilizers and more.
- ASME/NB Section VIII and III for Air, Steam and Water
- CSA B51 (Canada CRN)
- ISO 9001- 2008
- PED 97/23/EC (European Pressure Equipment Directive)
- ATEX 94/9/EC (European Potentially Explosive Atmospheres)
- CSQL (China)
- GOST-R (Russian)
- US Coast Guard