JERGUSON® SERIES 20 REFLEX AND TRANSPARENT LIQUID LEVEL GAGES
REFLEX AND TRANSPARENT GAGES FOR PRESSURES UP TO 3270 PSI @ 100°F
REFLEX MODEL: JER_R-20_G
TRANSPARENT MODEL: JER_T-20_G
The Jerguson® Series 20 liquid level gage is the most commonly specified gage and will cover 80-85% of all applications. Important features include a standard recessed gasket surface and shrouded covers. A recessed gasket surface provides positive location of the seal gasket during both assembly and field repair and makes it possible to repair a Jerguson® gage while mounted to the vessel. This design contains the gasket helping to prevent lateral movement which could lead to gasket blow-out (as with competitive gages). For increased visible range, non-shrouded covers and ASTM grade bolting, look at the Jerguson® series 300L reflex and transparent gages.
- Recessed gasket seat in chamber and cover
- Tempered Borosilicate glass conforming to BS3463, JIS B8211, and DIN 7081
- Wetted parts conform to NACE MR0175 and MR0103
- All parts listed in ASTM and ASME B31.3
- ABS certified
- Carbon steel covers are shrouded to protect the glass edges
- All gages feature a continuous, one-piece chamber regardless of length
- Gage sections are available in nine standard glass sizes. Longer sizes are constructed withmultiple vision slots in a continuous solid bar chamber.
- Standard connections are at top and bottom and are 1/2″ and 3/4″ NPT female. Optional connections are available, such as socket weld, flanged or close hook-up (side/side).
- Machined from bar stock. The gasket seat is recessed to provide lateral support, and facilitate positioning of the gasket. This seat aids in field repair, and enhances safety & reliability.
- Forged carbon steel shrouded covers are standard with optional materials available. The cushion gasket surface is recessed on all covers.
- Tempered Borosilicate is used to 600ºF. Aluminosilicate is used to 800ºF. Transparent glass may be protected from corrosive media with mica or Neoflon PCTFE shields.
- Standard gaskets are precision die cut in proprietary Jerguson® dies.
BOLTS AND NUTS
- Steel fasteners, heat treated for strength; A193 B7 bolts / A194 2H nuts. NACE options includeA193 B7M bolts / A194 2HM nuts (Transparent only) and A193 B8M bolts / A194 8M nuts (316 Stainless Steel).
- All carbon steel parts are finish coated prior to assembly with Jerguson®Protective FP-16. Optional coatings such as FP-11 offshore are available.
- Use of Jerguson® gage valves is strongly recommended. Standard features include safety ballchecks which help prevent loss of product and physical injury in the event of a catastrophic failure.