Series 364 Safety Ballcheck Gage Valve
HOME / PRODUCTS / CLARK-RELIANCE / LIQUID LEVEL / 364 Safety Ballcheck Gage Valve
JERGUSON® SERIES 364 METAL SEATED SAFETY BALLCHECK GAGE VALVE
PATENTED DESIGN ELIMINATES OPERATOR ERROR, IMPROVES SAFETY AND RELIABILITY
LCM Industries stocks Jerguson® safety ballcheck gage valves for reflex or transparent flat glass liquid level gages. Patented innovative core design, locating an internal ballcheck within a metal seated valve, guarantees proper commissioning, eliminates operator error and improves safety and reliability.
The Jerguson® series 364 gage valve is equipped with many features that elevate its performance above traditional style safety ballcheck gage valves. Designed to alleviate a widespread problem, the series 364 bypass mode seeks to remove guess work or operator error during commissioning. The quarter turn position — visible handle provides clear operation status and a locking pin to secure its position. This is a perfect companion valve for the Jerguson® series 20 or series 300L reflex or transparent glass gages.
- Improve safety by eliminating false level readings during commissioning
- Clean-out port allows for quick inspection of internals or as a flushing port
- Quarter turn position visible handle indicates open or closed
- Low emission certified to API 641 & ISO 15848-1
- Meets API Class V shut-off requirements
- 900# ANSI pressure rating
- All wetted components comply with NACE MR0103 and MR0175
- Lock-out / tag-out capable, standard
- As opposed to traditional ballcheck valves, it is impossible to get a false level reading with a series 364 valve during commissioning. When using a traditional ballcheck valve and commissioning a gage assembly when there is already liquid present in the vessel, it is common for the operator to open the valve too quickly, causing the ballcheck to engage and the level gage to display a false level reading. The series 364 gage valve eliminates this problem.
- Jerguson® Safety Ballcheck Gage Valves are essential components of a glass level gage assembly. In addition to isolation, safety ballcheck valves provide an automatic shut-off for glass level gage products in the event of a catastrophic glass or gasket failure.