Series 4200 Boiler Safety Valve
HOME / PRODUCTS / FARRIS / PRESSURE RELIEF VALVES / 4200 Boiler Safety Valve
FARRIS™ SERIES 4200 BOILER SAFETY VALVE
STEAM AND BOILER SERVICE
LCM Industries represents and stocks the Farris® Series 4200 Boiler Safety Valves for steam applications. The Series 4200 is an ASME Code Section I certified safety valve that’s designed to meet your toughest steam application requirements for a dependable, cost effective, high capacity boiler safety valve.
LCM is an authorized FAST Center (Farris® Authorized Service Team) with factory trained pressure relief valve technicians that are certified by the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors to assemble, set and test this product.
Contact your LCM Industries sales representative for more information.
- Open bonnet design ensures proper spring cooling for stability and alignment
- One-piece guide ensures precise alignment of valve components
- Low stem bearing point ensures accurate transmission of spring forces to the disc for greater seat tightness
- Temperature equalizing disc quickly conforms to any nozzle distortions experienced during a relief cycle and also assists in maintaining positive sealing
- Heavy stainless steel lock screw studs for positive retention of adjusting ring position
- Full nozzle design for longer life and ease of maintenance. Nozzle is easier to remove and service than designs using semi-nozzle construction.
- Test Gag
- Optional materials materials of construction available. Consult LCM.
- Special testing or documentation
- Conforms to Section I of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. These valves are primarily intended for use on steam boilers where ASME Code Section I stamped valves are required.