CLARK-RELIANCE® SIMPLIPORT® 180° BOILER WATER GAGE VIEWING SYSTEM
BOILER WATER LEVEL AT ANY ANGLE, ANY DISTANCE
View boiler water level at any angle or distance. Installed worldwide since 1962, the Clark-Reliance® Simpliport® boiler water level glass gages provide reliable direct-reading, bi-colored indication. New wide angle optics illuminates boiler water level at any angle, any distance. Design improvements have made installation and maintenance much easier to install, easier to maintain and now, much easier to view. Wherever you may be standing within 180° of the Simpliport® wide angle hood, you can clearly see the bright red or green indication of steam and water level. You’ll decrease your exposure time to the boiler environment while maintaining a crystal clear view of a direct reading gage as required by ASME.
WIDE ANGLE HOOD
- Clear and bright viewing from any angle, any distance
- Improves visibility of existing gages, can provide cleaner readings from dirty contaminated gages, and easy to retrofit
- Eliminates need for mirrors in most applications
- East to install, new mounting bar design eliminates spring pins
- For indoor or outdoor use
COMMISSIONING KIT INCLUDED
- For commissioning purposes, Simpliport® gages are furnished with two spare Glass Disc Modules, a 1-7/8″ socket, a 3/4″-1/2″ drive adaptor, high temperature thread lube, and module extractor pliers.
PROVEN BI-COLOR GAGE
- Direct reading up to 3000 PSI (206 Bar)
- Spiral wound sealing gaskets
- No hot-torquing required
- Highest quality (V1), thickest (30 mil) mica shields