Series 300L Reflex and Transparent Gages
HOME / PRODUCTS / CLARK-RELIANCE / LIQUID LEVEL / 300L REFLEX/TRANSPARENT GAGES
JERGUSON® SERIES 300L REFLEX AND TRANSPARENT LIQUID LEVEL GAGES
REFLEX AND TRANSPARENT GAGES FOR PRESSURES UP TO 300# ANSI
REFLEX MODEL: JER_R-300L_G
TRANSPARENT MODEL: JER_T-300L_G
The Jerguson® Series 20 liquid level gage is the most commonly specified gage and will cover 80-85% of all applications. Important features include a standard recessed gasket surface and shrouded covers. A recessed gasket surface provides positive location of the seal gasket during both assembly and field repair and makes it possible to repair a Jerguson® gage while mounted to the vessel. This design contains the gasket helping to prevent lateral movement which could lead to gasket blow-out (as with competitive gages). If you require shrouded covers, look at the Jerguson®series 20 reflex and transparent gages.
- Recessed gasket seat in chamber and cover
- 25mm glass, size 11-20
- Economical 300# ANSI gage
- Tempered Borosilicate glass
- Wetted parts conform to NACE MR0175 and MR0103
- All parts listed in ASTM or ASME B31.3
- All gages feature a continuous, one-piece chamber regardless of length
- Gage sections are available in six standard glass sizes. Longer sizes are constructed withmultiple vision slots in a continuous solid bar chamber.
- Standard connections are at top and bottom and are 1/2″ and 3/4″ NPT female. Optional connections are available, such as socket weld, flanged or close hook-up (side/side).
- Machined from bar stock. The gasket seat is recessed to provide lateral support, and facilitate positioning of the gasket. This seat aids in field repair, and enhances safety & reliability.
- Carbon steel non-shrouded covers are standard with optional materials available. The cushion gasket surface is recessed on all covers.
BOLTS AND NUTS
- Steel fasteners, heat treated for strength; A193 B7 bolts / A194 2H nuts. NACE options include A193 B7M bolts / A194 2HM nuts (transparent only) and A193 B8M bolts / A194 8M nuts (316 Stainless Steel).
- Tempered Borosilicate is used up to 600°F. Transparent glass may be protected from corrosive media with mica shields.
- Standard gaskets are precision die cut in proprietary Jerguson® dies.
- All carbon steel parts are finish coated prior to assembly with Jerguson® Protective FP-16. Optional coatings such as FP-11 offshore are available.
- Use of Jerguson® gage valves is strongly recommended. Standard features include safety ballchecks which help prevent loss of product and physical injury in the event of a catastrophic failure.