FARRIS™ SERIES 6400/6600 POWER BOILER SAFETY VALVES
POWER BOILER STEAM SERVICE
LCM Industries stocks a large inventory of Farris® Series 6400 and 6600 Power Boiler Safety Valves. Designed with the user in mind, these valves represent the most advanced technology in steam valves designed for use in intermediate power boiler and organic fluid vaporizer service. Valves are built in conformance with Section I of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. All capacities are certified by The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors at 3% overpressure.
Contact your LCM Industries sales representative for more information.
- Full nozzle design for minimized maintenance
- Hardened conical disc for extended seat life
- Monel® or copper nickel alloy guides with long guiding ratio for reduced galling used on high temperature models
- Set pressure to 1500 PSIG, temperatures to 1000°F
- Available in closed bonnet or exposed spring versions
- Dual blow down ring for more precise performance
- ASME NB Section I & VIII Certified for air & steam
- Exposed Spring
- Closed Bonnet (Series 6600)
- Test Gag