Oil States Piper Valve Series PB Ball Valves
HOME / PRODUCTS / OIL STATES PIPER VALVE / MANIFOLD VALVES / PB BALL VALVES
OIL STATES™ PIPER VALVE SERIES PB COMPACT FLOATING & TRUNNION MANIFOLD BALL VALVES
THE WORKHORSE OF THE SERIES PB SYSTEM
LCM stocks Oil States™ Piper Valve Series PB Ball Valves. The Series PB compact ball valves are engineered for optimum-flow performance under diverse pressure and flow situations, and offer the economy of field repairability. Piper’s unique Optimum-Flow Technology uses maximum-flow bore sizes that correspond to inside diameters of ASTM A106 Grade B pipe which reduces or completely eliminates transition areas, thereby minimizing system friction pressure loss.
For positive backflow prevention, see the companion Series PB Check valve,or build your own modular manifold with Series PB Manifold Components.
EXTRA-LARGE BALL-TO-SEAT CONTACT
- Reduces torque, assures positive sealing and distributes the force between ball and seat seal for reduced wear and extended life.
REMOVABLE SEAT CARRIERS
- Allows equalization of pressure around the seat, reducing torque while opening the valve, and allows valve repair even if minor erosion of the seat pocket occurs.
- Aids In lower torque with a uni-directional seal that allows pressurization of central body cavity, eliminating the possibility of an upstream seal thereby reducing operating torque.
PIPER SWIVEL FLANGE
- The versatility of Piper’s Swivel Flange Connection results in lower cost for manufacturing and for the end user.
- Valve bonnet easily accommodates actuators or gear operators
LIGHTER, SMALLER, COMPACT DESIGN
- The Piper Series PB ANSI Class 1500 6″ is lighter and 40% smaller than a conventional 6″ ANSI 1500 full port trunnion ball valve with flanged ends, including companion flanges.
Size & Weight Comparison
• 70% less weight
• 43% less length
• 28% less height