OIL STATES™ PIPER VALVE SERIES PB COMPACT FLOATING & TRUNNION MANIFOLD BALL VALVES
THE WORKHORSE OF THE SERIES PB SYSTEM
LCM stocks Oil States™ Piper Valve Series PB Ball Valves. The Series PB compact ball valves are engineered for optimum-flow performance under diverse pressure and flow situations, and offer the economy of field repairability. Piper’s unique Optimum-Flow Technology uses maximum-flow bore sizes that correspond to inside diameters of ASTM A106 Grade B pipe which reduces or completely eliminates transition areas, thereby minimizing system friction pressure loss.
EXTRA-LARGE BALL-TO-SEAT CONTACT
- Reduces torque, assures positive sealing and distributes the force between ball and seat seal for reduced wear and extended life.
REMOVABLE SEAT CARRIERS
- Allows equalization of pressure around the seat, reducing torque while opening the valve, and allows valve repair even if minor erosion of the seat pocket occurs.
- Aids In lower torque with a uni-directional seal that allows pressurization of central body cavity, eliminating the possibility of an upstream seal thereby reducing operating torque.
PIPER SWIVEL FLANGE
- The versatility of Piper’s Swivel Flange Connection results in lower cost for manufacturing and for the end user.
- Valve bonnet easily accommodates actuators or gear operators
LIGHTER, SMALLER, COMPACT DESIGN
- The Piper Series PB ANSI Class 1500 6″ is lighter and 40% smaller than a conventional 6″ ANSI 1500 full port trunnion ball valve with flanged ends, including companion flanges.
Size & Weight Comparison
• 70% less weight
• 43% less length
• 28% less height